Jeff Schmitt Collision Centers Are Here to Help You!
Providing our customers with the finest quality and safest collision repairs. We proudly work with all Insurance Companies.
In Case of an Accident
- Stop and stay calm. Do not leave the scene.
- Call law enforcement authorities immediately, even if the damage is minor.
- Secure names and addresses of involved parties and any witnesses. Try to take pictures with a camera or cell phone and draw a sketch of the accident.
- Exchange insurance company information but do not discuss the accident with anyone except the police or your insurance company. Do not discuss “fault” or pay the other party.
- If your vehicle is not drivable, call any Jeff Schmitt Auto Group location to have your vehicle moved to our state-of-the-art facilities. Notify your insurance company of the accident.
Facts You Should Know
- For insurance estimates, you are not required to obtain more than one estimate.
- You may have the shop of your choice complete the repairs.You are not required to use a shop selected by the insurance company. However, you are required by your insurance policy to allow your insurance company a reasonable amount of time to inspect the damages prior to repairing them.
- Only you, the vehicle owner, can authorize repairs to your vehicle.
- Repair estimates will vary and supplements are common. We will keep you informed during the repair process of any changes.
- Your insurance company and Jeff Schmitt Auto Group wants your vehicle to be repaired properly and for you to be completely satisfied with your claims experience.
- You have specific rights and obligations. Review your policy.
- The vehicle is being repaired for you, the owner. You will be required to pay the repairs on completion.To avoid delays, it will be up to you to secure payment from your insurance company, along with any necessary endorsements from any lien holders.
- Jeff Schmitt Auto Group stands ready to assist you in any of these matters. We will work closely with you to minimize your inconvenience and maximize your satisfaction.
COME IN TODAY AND GET A FREE REPAIR ESTIMATE. No appointment necessary.
We'll create a FREE written estimate of what's recommended to complete the repair, and we will offer Genuine GM Parts. In addition, if there is other service work that is required to restore your vehicle to pre-accident condition, we have Certified Service Technicians on-hand. We will review this estimate with you and address any questions you may have.
WE WORK WITH ALL MAJOR INSURANCE COMPANIES, TOO!
Open Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Convenience for Our Customers
At Jeff Schmitt Chevy East, we realize that getting your car repaired is an inconvenience, which is why when you bring it to our Chevrolet collision center, we strive to make the process as easy as possible. As your dedicated auto specialists, we are committed to providing you with top-not service and quality repairs, and we want to get you back on the road as quickly as possible.
Turn to Us for Auto Body Repairs
No one wants to need auto body services, but our customers say it is a pleasure to work with us, so you know we are doing something right. When you need auto body work, whether it’s because you were in an accident, because of wear and tear, or damage due to weather such as hail or wind, just give us a call. If you can drop your vehicle off at our Chevrolet auto body shop, we’ll take it from there, and if you need it towed, we’ll take care of it as soon as it gets here.
If you have been in an accident, we will work with your insurance carrier to ensure a hassle-free and seamless claims process. And, of course, at Jeff Schmitt Chevy East, our highly trained and skilled auto restoration technicians will use our state-of-the-art equipment to make your car or truck look like new again.
Quality Repairs to Get You Back on The Road
Choosing the right Chevrolet collision center to get your vehicle fixed after an accident can be stressful. When you choose Jeff Schmitt Chevy East, our team will take that stress away by providing quality repairs using GM original equipment and OEM parts and repair procedures to make sure the job gets done right.
When it’s time to find a Chevrolet repair shop, look no further than Jeff Schmitt Chevy East. We’ll make sure your vehicle is repaired correctly so you can get back on the road.
State of the Art Facilities
As part of our commitment to being a full-service dealership, our Chevy collision center features a state-of-the-art collision repair facility. Our autobody repair experts will conduct an in-depth inspection of your vehicle and provide you with a written estimate with all the details about the repairs it needs to safely get back on the road. We will review the estimate with you and answer any questions before we get started.
Schedule an appointment today!
Jeff Schmitt Chevy East Is Your Trusted Chevrolet Automotive Repair Shop
When you need auto repairs for your Chevy, why trust anyone else? At Jeff Schmitt Chevy East, we have factory-trained technicians ready to take on any of your vehicle needs, from a simple inspection to major repairs. We have the right equipment to restore your Chevy to the way it was meant to be, almost like a factory reset. Give us a call today to get your vehicle repaired as soon as possible.
Meet Our Collision Center Manager, Eric Soehner
Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet East Auto Repair Shop in Beavercreek
Welcome to the Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet East Body Shop. If you need vehicle service or Dayton auto repair, we can help get your car, truck or SUV looking and running like new. We have received the GM Mark of Excellence. Our Beavercreek body shop is also I-Car Gold Certified. We are approved by all major automotive insurance companies. Our genuine GM parts have a lifetime warranty. The department’s office staff is all trained and certified so you know you're in good hands. Make an appointment with us by calling 937-306-7024 or fill out the form below.